The qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply some understanding of relevant theoretical knowledge to recordkeeping functions in the workplace. While it may apply to individuals whose sole workplace function is recordkeeping it will also apply to people working in administration and human resources management.
New starters, school leavers, trainees or those interested in a career in a career change to Records Management. This course provides you with the basic theory and practices that could be used in Private Enterprise and Government Departments.
For more information:https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/BSB30815
A total of 12 units are to be undertaken for this qualification, comprising 5 core units:
- BSBRKG301 Control records
- BSBRKG302 Undertake disposal
- BSBRKG303 Retrieve information from records
- BSBRKG304 Maintain business records
- BSBRKG305 Review recordkeeping functions;
- 7 elective units of your choice. If not claiming a credit from the Cert II levels, one unit can be selected from the Cert II or Cert IV levels not including any Cert II level unit listed in this qualification description.