Relevancy Pty Ltd has entered into a 3rd party agreement with McMillan Staff Development (McMillan), Registered Training Organisation Code 88187. McMillan offer this qualification that Relevancy Pty Ltd deliver and assess on their behalf.
For more information about training with McMillan www.mcmillan.net.au or contact the Director, Ben McMillan on 02 62300266
The qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply some understanding of relevant theoretical knowledge to recordkeeping functions in the workplace. While it may apply to individuals whose sole workplace function is recordkeeping it will also apply to people working in administration and human resources management.
For more information about the Certificate III in Recordkeeping: https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/BSB30815
Or contact Tony Walker, Relevancy: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information:https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/BSB30815
This course is provided by Relevancy Pty Ltd on behalf of McMillan Staff Development Pty Ltd.
This qualification comprises of 12 units of competency – 5 core units and 7 elective units.
CORE UNITS – All 5 required
- BSBRKG301 – Control records
- BSBRKG302 – Undertake disposal
- BSBRKG303 – Retrieve information from records
- BSBRKG304 – Maintain business records
- BSBRKG305 – Review recordkeeping functions
ELECTIVE UNITS – Select 7 from:
- One (1) recordkeeping unit from Certificate IV qualification
- BSBWHS302 Apply knowledge of WHS legislation in the Workplace
- BSBADM311 Maintain business resources
- BSBCUS301 Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBDIV301 Work effectively with diversity
- BSBINN301 Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBSUS401 Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- BSBWOR301 Organise personal work priorities and development
- BSBWRT301 Write simple documents
Other electives listed in this Course under the Business Services Training Package are available for RPL.
Traineeships are available for this course. To find our more visit: https://www.mcmillan.net.au/traineeships/