This qualification is suitable for those working as records and information officers in a broad range of contexts. Individuals in these roles apply well-developed recordkeeping skills and a broad knowledge base. They may use problem-solving skills, analyse information and provide guidance for others in the workplace.
For more information:https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/BSB41715
This course is provided by Relevancy Pty Ltd on behalf of McMillan Staff Development Pty Ltd. It is available by Distance, Online, Face to Face or Blended.
This qualification has 10 units of competency – 4 core units and 6 electives
CORE UNITS – All 4 required
- BBSBRKG401 – Review the status of a record
- BSBRKG402 – Provide information from and about records
- BSBRKG403 – Set up a business or records system for a small business
- BSBRKG404 – Monitor and maintain records in an online environment
ELECTIVE UNITS – Select 6 from:
- One (1) recordkeeping unit from Certificate III or Diploma qualification
- BSBCMM401 – Make a presentation
- BSBADM405 – Organise meetings
- BSBINN301 – Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBLDR403 – Lead team effectiveness
- BSBPMG522 – Undertake project work
- BSBMKG414 – Undertake marketing activities
- BSBSUS401 – Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- BSBWHS401 – Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
Other electives listed under this Course in the Business Services Training Package are available for RPL.
Traineeships are available for this course. To find our more visit: https://www.mcmillan.net.au/qualifications/traineeships/