Relevancy Pty Ltd has entered into a 3rd party agreement with McMillan Staff Development (McMillan), Registered Training Organisation Code 88187. McMillan offer this qualification that Relevancy Pty Ltd deliver and assess on their behalf.
For more information about training with McMillan www.mcmillan.net.au or contact the Director, Ben McMillan on 02 62300266
This qualification is suitable for those working as records and information officers in a broad range of contexts. Individuals in these roles apply well-developed recordkeeping skills and a broad knowledge base. They may use problem-solving skills, analyse information and provide guidance for others in the workplace.
For more information about the Certificate IV in Recordkeeping: https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/BSB41715
Or contact Tony Walker, Relevancy: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information:https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/BSB41715
Distance, Blended, Face to Face & On-Line
This course is provided by Relevancy Pty Ltd on behalf of McMillan Staff Development Pty Ltd. Available by Distance, Online, Face to Face or Blended.
This qualification has 10 units of competency – 4 core units and 6 electives
CORE UNITS – All 4 required
- BBSBRKG401 – Review the status of a record
- BSBRKG402 – Provide information from and about records
- BSBRKG403 – Set up a business or records system for a small business
- BSBRKG404 – Monitor and maintain records in an online environment
ELECTIVE UNITS – Select 6 from:
- One (1) recordkeeping unit from Certificate III or Diploma qualification
- BSBCMM401 – Make a presentation
- BSBADM405 – Organise meetings
- BSBINN301 – Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBLDR403 – Lead team effectiveness
- BSBPMG522 – Undertake project work
- BSBMKG414 – Undertake marketing activities
- BSBSUS401 – Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- BSBWHS401 – Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
Other electives listed under this Course in the Business Services Training Package are available for RPL.
Traineeships are available for this course. To find our more visit: https://www.mcmillan.net.au/traineeships/