The qualification reflects the role of individuals who possess a sound theoretical knowledge base in information and records management and use a range of specialised technical managerial competencies to ensure that business or records systems function effectively within an organisation. Typically they work within a high degree of autonomy as supervisors, team leaders and coordinators.
For more information:https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/BSB51715
This course is provided by Relevancy Pty Ltd on behalf of McMillan Staff Development Pty Ltd. It is available by Distance and Blended.
This qualification has 8 units of competency – 3 core units and 5 elective units
CORE UNITS – All 3 required
- BSBRKG502 – Manage and monitor business or records systems
- BSBRKG505 – Document or reconstruct a business or records system
- BSBRKG506 – Develop and maintain terminology and classification schemes
ELECTIVE UNITS – Select 5 from:
- One (1) recordkeeping unit from the Certificate IV or Advanced Diploma qualification
- BBSBADM502 – Manage meetings
- BSBPMG522 – Undertake project work
- BSBRSK501 – Manage risk
- BSBMKG509 – Implement and monitor direct marketing activities
- BSBSUS501 – Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- BSBADM504 – Plan and implement administrative systems
- BSBINN301 – Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBWOR501 – Manage personal work priorities and professional development
Other electives listed under this Course in the Business Services Training Package are available for RPL.
Elective Units offered at the face to face courses can be amended where courses are delivered for individual clients.