Relevancy Pty Ltd has entered into a 3rd party agreement with McMillan Staff Development (McMillan), Registered Training Organisation Code 88187. McMillan offer this qualification that Relevancy Pty Ltd deliver and assess on their behalf.
For more information about training with McMillan www.mcmillan.net.au or contact the Director, Ben McMillan on 02 62300266
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply knowledge, practicable skills and experience in leadership and management across a range of enterprises and industry contexts. Individuals at this level display initiative and judgement in planning, organising, implementing and monitoring their own workload and the workload of others. They use communication skills to support individuals and teams to meet organisational or enterprise requirements. They plan, design, apply and evaluate solutions to unpredictable problems, and identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources.
This qualification is offered as a stand-alone qualification or a dual qualification with BSB51715 Diploma of Recordkeeping.
For more information about the Diploma of Leadership and Management: https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/BSB51918
Or contact Tony Walker, Relevancy: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information:https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/BSB51915
Distance & Blended
This course is provided by Relevancy Pty Ltd on behalf of McMillan Staff Development Pty Ltd. It is available by Distance or Blended.
A total of 12 units (4 core and 8 elective) are to be undertaken for this qualification
CORE UNITS – All 4 are required
- BSBLDR501 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBLDR502 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBMGT517 Manage operational plans; and
- BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
ELECTIVE UNITS – Select 8 from the following:
- BSBCUS501 Manage quality customer service
- BSBADM502 Manage meetings
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk
- BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- BSBINM501 Manage an information or knowledge management system
- BSBRKG505 Document or reconstruct a business or records system
- BSBRKG506 Develop and maintain terminology and classification schemes
- BSBWOR501 Manage personal work practices and professional development
Other electives listed in this Course under the Business Services Training Package are available for RPL.