The qualification reflects the role of record and information consultants and managers who have a detailed understanding and specialist knowledge of business or records systems. They may provide strategic direction for business or records systems in large organisations with responsibility for a team. They may also be individuals with sole responsibility for business of records systems in smaller organisations.
For more information:https://training.gov.au/training/details/BSB60815
This course is provided by Relevancy Pty Ltd on behalf of McMillan Staff Development Pty Ltd. It is available by Distance, Blended and Face to Face.
This qualification has 8 units of competency.
CORE UNITS – Select a minimum 5 units from:
- BSBRKG601 – Define recordkeeping framework*
- BSBRKG603 – Prepare a functional analysis for an organisation*
- BSBRKG604 – Determine security and access rules and procedures
- BSBRKG605 – Determine records requirements to document a function
- BSBRKG606 – Design a records retention and disposal schedule*
- BSBRKG607 – Document and monitor the record creating context*
- BSBRKG608 – Plan management of records over time*
ELECTIVE UNITS – Select 3 from:
- Either or both of the remaining 2 recordkeeping units above
- One (1) recordkeeping unit from the Diploma qualification
- BSBINN601 – Lead and manage organisational change*
- BSBMGT605 – Provide leadership across the organisation*
- BSBMGT616 – Develop and implement strategic plans*
- BSBFIM601 – Manage finances
- BSBMGT617 – Develop and implement a business plan
- BSBMGT501 – Manage risk
- BSBSUS501 – Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
Other electives listed under this course in the Business Services Training Package are available for RPL.
* Units are delivered at the Face to Face course