Relevancy Pty Ltd has entered into a 3rd party agreement with McMillan Staff Development (McMillan), Registered Training Organisation Code 88187. McMillan offer this qualification that Relevancy Pty Ltd deliver and assess on their behalf.
For more information about training with McMillan www.mcmillan.net.au or contact the Director, Ben McMillan on 02 62300266
The qualification reflects the role of record and information consultants and managers who have a detailed understanding and specialist knowledge of business or records systems. They may provide strategic direction for business or records systems in large organisations with responsibility for a team. They may also be individuals with sole responsibility for business of records systems in smaller organisations.
For more information about the Advanced Diploma of Recordkeeping: https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/BSB60815
Or contact Tony Walker, Relevancy: email@example.com
For more information:https://training.gov.au/training/details/BSB60815
Distance, Blended & Face to Face
This course is provided by Relevancy Pty Ltd on behalf of McMillan Staff Development Pty Ltd. It is available by Distance, Blended and Face to Face.
This qualification has 8 units of competency.
CORE UNITS – Select a minimum 5 units from:
- BSBRKG601 – Define recordkeeping framework*
- BSBRKG603 – Prepare a functional analysis for an organisation*
- BSBRKG604 – Determine security and access rules and procedures
- BSBRKG605 – Determine records requirements to document a function
- BSBRKG606 – Design a records retention and disposal schedule*
- BSBRKG607 – Document and monitor the record creating context*
- BSBRKG608 – Plan management of records over time*
ELECTIVE UNITS – Select 3 from:
- Either or both of the remaining 2 recordkeeping units above
- One (1) recordkeeping unit from the Diploma qualification
- BSBINN601 – Lead and manage organisational change*
- BSBMGT605 – Provide leadership across the organisation*
- BSBMGT616 – Develop and implement strategic plans*
- BSBFIM601 – Manage finances
- BSBMGT617 – Develop and implement a business plan
- BSBMGT501 – Manage risk
- BSBSUS501 – Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
Other electives listed under this course in the Business Services Training Package are available for RPL.
* Units are delivered at the Face to Face course