This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply knowledge and skills, together with experience leadership and management across a range of enterprises and industry contexts. Individuals at this level use imitative and judgement to plan and implement a range of leadership and management functions, with accountability for personal and team outcomes within broad parameters. They use cognitive and communication skills to identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources and transfer their knowledge to others, and creative or conceptual skills to express ideas and perspectives or respond to complex problems.
This qualification is offered as a stand-alone qualification or a dual qualification with BSB60815 Advanced Diploma of Recordkeeping.
For more information:https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/BSB61015
A total of 12 units are to be undertaken for this qualification, comprising 4 core units;
- BSBFIM601 Manage finances
- BSBINN601 Lead and manage organizational change
- BSBMGT605 Provide leadership across the organisation; and
- BSBMGT517 Develop and implement a business plan
- A minimum of 4 units must be selected from a nominated elective list and the remaining 4 units may be selected from the listed electives or from any currently endorsed Training Package or accredited coursed at the Advanced Diploma level.
After the completion of the Advanced Diploma of Recordkeeping course (subject to unit selection) all 8 units in that qualification can be used towards the Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management qualification. Following is an example of the unit offered for the dual qualification:
Advanced Diploma of Recordkeeping
Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management